Wednesday, May 16, 2012

nba spanish jerseys and then thought fishes said to me

Xiao Yuan Han, then laughed and said: If you want to replace the previous, NS and SS Han, say, F, Ling will certainly have to flutter and her pinch a heap. This time, F, Ling has not done any big moves, she looked at Xiao Yuan Han smiled,create an nfl jersey, paused, said: F, Ling ignore the NS and SS Han, attempting to rally and waved to her, saying: Cold and dark outside, I pushed the bike and wandered into a basketball court, and F, Ling, this weather to come here, it is no other place to go.
Lou listen I say, I feel she seems taken aback, and then thought fishes said to me: Yuehua Jian, we have come to the auditorium side of the bike shed, that shed the folder to get inside the auditorium and cafeteria between the two buildings, in fact, uses a steel frame welded up an empty frame, covered on top of asbestos the side of relying on the side wall of the auditorium, the other side of relying on the canteen the side wall of the innermost side wore folder to get at the end of the wall, there is no light in the inside, not only no one can see, there is no outside then cold.
I put a bike parked in the shed rely on the inside a little place, F, Ling sitting on my frame, I sat next to a bicycle frame on both of us in this so dark, but it does not feel the cold shed continue to chat, you can just say a few words, he heard the bike shed entrance came a sound, we thought it was someone to stop, afraid to see, they quickly squatting down softly, and then to the entrance to see, we have seen come in two people,nba spanish jerseys, but it did not push the bike.
Are I and F, Ling wonder which one person said something, me will know that these two Who.
F, Ling and I squatted shed the innermost front, blocking the bike, even the atmosphere did not dare, for fear that came up with what sounds to be found.
Zage yesterday to give you good, you do not Nan?

No comments:

Post a Comment