Sunday, June 10, 2012

north face metropolis parka sale she proposed a walk in the moonlight stroll like that night

To the Group, the leading real estate are affected to varying degrees of damage and attack from outside, but there are indications that the intentional destruction and attack from the re-Hing Group.
Have confirmed that Chung Hing Group is acquiring the shares of the Genesis Group. Chung Hing Group ferocious, it seems amazing appetite.
Group board of directors have some sit, and began to leaf Twins put pressure on, he must solve the problems currently faced by the Group. Ye Lin, this time go often to the Group is because of this incident.
Ye Lin and contact time in the company although the reduction of private interaction time is increased by Tuesday and Friday evenings, the CE is we do not self-evident dating, we often have to get there, in my drinking chatting playing cards exclusive position, occasionally doing nothing but just sit quietly, close more harmonious relationship. first night out from the CE, she proposed a walk in the moonlight stroll like that night, she grabbed my arm nestled in next to me ...
In addition, we did not further the intimate act, I do not know how she was thinking, I feel so good. Exciting warm-mei feel always retain the passion of that night seems to be our between certain emotional ornaments and flickering in the distance, such as, from time to time to illuminate the beacon of each other's eyes, yu look very pale, but committed, ...
The day after the completion of the 'burden' program, she told me that over time group leaders may find me, makes me a little heart ready I asked her who is looking for me, what happened? She laughed off the question,north face metropolis parka sale, it comes time you know.
See Fang Ning ordinary day in the company, she was not telling me any brother changed to call any director of a business-like at arm's length look. Nevertheless, I was able to feel her constant concern, and sometimes a casual glance. She was too busy hiding timid eyes.
Relations between the grinding mill and Fang Ning, the same as before, no more progress. Day after work,air jordan hat, grinding mill, face extremely depressed into my office, without a word sat down on the sofa, then began sigh.
Fanfan, 'The heart of woman unexplainable' words who said it? Just too damn accurate ... on.
Needless to say, This is certainly because Fang Ning. I quietly sat accompanied him, not to speak, I was waiting for him to speak out.
After a while, grinding mill, straight from the body to his hands to his face, face away, said, looking at me helplessly.
, and not shy.

No comments:

Post a Comment